i finally got to meet my uncle jason! he loves me so much already. it has been a lot of fun visiting with him and his girlfriend jasmine. here are some pictures of their visit....they even brought me toys!
These are all adorable! I haven't been able to see any of thie pictures until today. Anyway, my favorite one with Jason is the 4th from the top where he'ss holding Ben up to his cheek. I wish I could hold him! I love this blog idea. It's precious. Muah!
2 comments:
great pictures! It looks like Ben loves his Uncle!
These are all adorable! I haven't been able to see any of thie pictures until today. Anyway, my favorite one with Jason is the 4th from the top where he'ss holding Ben up to his cheek. I wish I could hold him! I love this blog idea. It's precious. Muah!
Post a Comment