we went to the beach in sarasota for a week and had lots of fun. we went with mom and dad's good friends, and my buddy jacob. check out some of our pics....xo
p.s. i got my top two teeth in over the past two weeks.
Oh! I wanna make sandcastles and get wet kisses from Bennett! These pictures are so adorable - and HE is so adorable! I wish I could see you all. Miss you all lots and lots!
Hey! Not sure if you'd remember me (Gina-Carmen's niece). I found you on her page and couldn't resist. Your little Bennett is so flipping adorable!!! He should be in commercials! ;)
4 comments:
Oh! I wanna make sandcastles and get wet kisses from Bennett! These pictures are so adorable - and HE is so adorable! I wish I could see you all. Miss you all lots and lots!
CUTE PICS! looks like ya'll had tons of fun!
He is so cute. I love the pictures on the beach. HOW adorable. Nice color too!! You guys look so happy. Miss ya
carmen
Hey! Not sure if you'd remember me (Gina-Carmen's niece). I found you on her page and couldn't resist. Your little Bennett is so flipping adorable!!! He should be in commercials! ;)
Post a Comment