Monday, September 29, 2008

first trip to the aquarium

this morning i woke up and mom was calling me "alfalfa." i guess it has something to do with my crazy hair....
mom and mimi decided to take me to the aquarium today. it was my very first time there and it was lots of fun. we saw all kinds of fish, turtles, birds, stingrays, otters, and even a gator. we had to get a picture with the gator for dad....i hope we can go back again soon.

















we took a break from all the action for some lunch. i am always hungry!

i was giving mom a headbutt here.


3 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

looks like fun!

Dee said...

These are so cute! I love them all! I swear he gets cuter every day. I wish I lived closer so I could go to the Aquarium with you all and share other "adventures in the life of Bennett!" xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

awww... baby bennett is so cute! hes getting so big! xoxo natalie