

we had so much fun today on my first birthday. follow the link to see lots of pics. enjoy!
http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq258/kristenmcclelland/
a letter from mom:
I can’t believe a year has gone by already. It seems like just yesterday you were still in my belly kicking me like crazy. I couldn’t wait to meet you and see what you looked like. I wondered what your personality would be like. I had dreamed about you for so long and I was so anxious to finally meet you.
The day you were born changed my life. Instantly I fell in love with you. I never knew I could love another person the way I love you. You are everything I could have ever dreamed of in a son and more. I love everything about you… Your little bit of blonde hair, your beautiful eyes, your adorable dimples, and your sweet smile. To hear you laugh brings tears to my eyes. You melt my heart in so many ways. The look you have only for me, the way you hug me and give me smooches, how you hold tight to my hand when we walk together. I love watching you grow and learn new things. You are so smart, sweet, and funny. You make me smile and laugh everyday. I love that you love to play soccer, watch the birds fly, listen to music and dance, and blow me kisses. Your excitement for life brings joy to my heart.
This year has flown by and you have developed and grown up so fast. You are strong willed and stubborn, curious, and playful, and always keep me on my toes. And I love every single thing about you. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t thank God for the blessing I have in you. I don’t know how I got so lucky but I am so grateful to be your mom and I can’t wait to watch you grow into a little boy, and then see the man you will one day become. You are the light of my life.
I love you Bennett. Happy First Birthday. Love, Mom

2 comments:
He is just stunning! Those eyes are going to get him in trouble with the ladies in the future, for sure!! I love bennett in a hat, he looks perfect.
Happy Birthday Bennett! You have grown up to be such a big beautiful little man :) Can't wait to see you in December! Love you!
Post a Comment