Tuesday, January 13, 2009

if you're happy and you know it

check out my hair. mom says i look so handsome. it's getting longer on top, and especially in the back. she is going to take me for my first haircut soon.

mom was making me laugh by singing me silly songs.






looking at all the birds outside...

















i have new teeth coming in. i already have 11 and i'm working on my eye teeth...12 and 13.
you crack me up, mom





xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeso adorable. DON'T cut his hair. I promise he will never look as baby again. It will be over and you want to keep him baby as long as possible. I LOVE all his expressions. I can tell what you to are upto...

xo
p.s. i can't remember my pw for blogger? grhhh

Anonymous said...

He really is the most beauiful boy I have ever seen. I know I say it often but he is just scrumptious!!!

I love the pictures in the bath...he is just stunning.

Enjoy him they grow way too fast!