Monday, March 30, 2009

happy birthday dad!

today was dad's birthday. we went out to dinner with mimi and papi. then we had cupcakes...and i got to have some too! wooohooo!!!


happy birthday, dad. i love you



thanks for the yummy cupcakes. we should celebrate dad's birthday everyday!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oh Kristen, these are just as precious as can be! I loved all of them of course but especially the "silly" moment with mom when he covered your face, the happy birthday dad smile, and the ones in the park - especially you and he holding hands (sorry about the run-on sentence) and then of course, there's that smile! I sooooooo want to play with him! I love you and thanks for doing this. It is so nice to be able to look here and see his gorgeousness and catch up a little on what's happening as he grows. Can we see what the Man Upstairs can do about moving your town closer to mine? LOL! P.S. That petting zoo at Jacob's party was a way cool idea but we have the REAL animals! Ha! LOL! hugs to all and lots of love,