Wednesday, July 1, 2009

playdate and sleepover

mimi and papi had a sleepover with me on 6-26-09 (mom and dad's anniversary). we had lots of fun. here are a few pics to share....


ready for night night
papi giving me some milk in the morning.






mom finally had a chance to upload and update my blog with these pics. i had a playdate with logan on 6-19-09. it was lots of fun. here are a few pics from our day...



dude, what are you doing? oh, okay...that's pretty funny...

wait, what are you about to do???


logan, don't spit in the pool!!! that's gross, man.










1 comment:

Dee said...

As usual I just love this blog Kristen and I come back to see it over and over. I cracked up at the narration of him and Logan at the pool... "That's gross dude", etc. Too cute! And it looked like exactly what he must be thinking from his expressions! Thanks again for sharing him this way. I love you all sooooooo much!