yesterday mom took me to the park and we met up with my buddy jake. we had a lot of fun running around, climbing on the playground and going down the slides. we even went to lunch together after. it was a fun day
Chuch, I don't know how it's possible but this little man gets cuter every day! I wish I lived closer (or they'd perfect that Star Trek beaming technology) so I could visit and play with him and see you and Martin and your parents... okay so I really miss you all! LOL! Hugs and kisses, Aunt Dee
1 comment:
Chuch,
I don't know how it's possible but this little man gets cuter every day! I wish I lived closer (or they'd perfect that Star Trek beaming technology) so I could visit and play with him and see you and Martin and your parents... okay so I really miss you all! LOL! Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Dee
Post a Comment