Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day

today was a special day. not only was it mothers day but i was also dedicated at church today. after church i got to go to lunch with both sets of grandparents and mom and dad! it was a great day.
mom kept telling me how handsome i looked today
i was trying to see if i could get a drink before church started....anything in there???
clapping to the music
me and mimi

we got to go up to the front of the church with the other children who were being dedicated while pastor dan prayed for us.

my buddy jake was dedicated today too


i was super tired. i woke up at 6:30 this morning. so right after church i fell asleep and slept through the first part of lunch. i like it when grandma becca holds me while i sleep.
after lunch mom gave me a special treat. i didnt want to let go of it...or her!
this is the life! i love chocolate.
being silly with mom
giving mom her mother's day gift
it's a photo charm with a picture of ME on it! she loved it.
smooches for mom.
the mcclellands. mom got a rose on the way out of lunch, and i loved smelling it.



happy mother's day! xo

2 comments:

Jen said...

The last pic is my favorite. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day with your adorable family.

Dee said...

These pictures are precious (as usual). I love the one of you and him sticking out your tongues! I wish I could have been there to see him dedicated... I remember the day you were dedicated- you cried a little. I love you and miss you and wish I could see you!Thanks again for doing this - it helps.