my awesome guitar cake that jake's dad made for me....thanks ryan. i loved it.
the vip guest list, backstage passes, and cd favors
all of our instruments for the rock concert
the set up
hair spray and tattoo station








rock on!
i got a drum set from mom and dad. i was SO excited.


best buds

happy birthday to me
i got 4 wheeler too....




2 comments:
Oh Kristen! His pictures are just so cute! That spiked up hair slays me! And the excited expression when he sees the 4-wheeler and his open mouth as he's playing the drums and those star shaped sun glasses! Okay, I just loved everything!!!! I love you both sooooooooooooooooo much! Happy 2nd birthday little man. I may not have been at your concert in person but my heart was there celebrating with you!
Love,
Aunt Dee
ROCK ON!
Looks like an absolutely AMAZING party! B is so lucky to have such a creative, fun mom!
Post a Comment