Sunday, November 1, 2009

trick or treat

getting ready to eat dinner before trick or treating....i was excited. i was a golfer this year. mom thought i was the most handsome golfer she had ever seen, even from the back.
me giving laney a hug

me and laney...in her first costume. a bunny





dude, this is where all the candy goes.

jake and i had a really good time this year. we each got a lot of candy. here are the three amigos. laney in her second costume, a usf cheerleader.
this was our entourage, or as some people called it, the paparazzi.
trick or treat.....
checking out our goods

mom even let me have some m&m's....my favorite.
inspecting our loot.
i was also lucky enough to have a halloween cupcake. it was a great night!

can't wait for next year! xo

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oh Kristen, he looks adorable! I love that costume. I've never seen one before either. It's so perfect since he loves to golf with Papi. I'm so glad he had fun. BTW, glad Laney was smooshed in that hug! LOL! Miss you both bunches!